Monday, October 17, 2011

Brown County

This weekend we went to Brown County with the family for a little sightseeing. Mostly, it was to get pictures of our gorgeous princess. The bottom line is, I didn't get any crafting done, but I have some darn cute excuses. Want to see?

First off, I was just blown away by these photos. She's not even a year old, what's she doing making poses like this??




Gorgeous! Anyway, here are a few more cute photos from the day:




First photo of the day, she was still sleepy from the drive there. She snagged the flowers from someone's garden on the way by. It didn't take her long to wake up and start exploring, though:








Of course, she found a cat, and had to snuggle. This is Harriet; she is also very patient, as you can see. She's used to kids, I imagine.
Anyhow, the crafting will reconvene sometime this afternoon; I have a lot of sugar flowers to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment